Followers

Thursday 20 May 2010

Day Two; D&D Cont.

Hello thar my charming little pumpkins(what a cute word).

During the past 24 hours i have developed a rash or sorts which resembles the monsterous chicken-to-da-pox.
It's not chicken pox.
I've had chicken pox.
I'm soooo totally breaking out!111!!222"!!11 .. I sound like Regina George from Mean Girls.
But in all seriousness, I think it's a reaction to the fake tan i donned last Saturday. In a perverse kind of way, I'm almost glad I'm allergic to something- I've never been allergic to anythiiiiin!

How exciting.

Today I watched one of the many chat shows shown on LivingTV or ITV2+4 or whatever it is. Ricki Lake. It was about female sex addicts. IT WOZ HILARIOUS. This woman had slept with 700 men, ohhhh yah belter, I thought 4 was bad.

I'm going uptown after my dreaded exam tomoz, because I'm an Uptown Girl, as Westlife/whoever originally sung it would say.
Nah, I'm chumming Amie to get her MA's bday gift.
I'm awful at buying presents, myself.


Which is why I'm going to inform you of the following impending panic.

NO GECKO.

Tomorrow, uptown, I'm going to get some goddamn Sudocrem for this mother-trucking rash. Also, for the solitary patch of eczema between my fingaaaaz(ew, sorry about that. TMI)I will no doubt be in a state of hysterics post-exam, as I always am.

Things are looking up on the whole granny thing, by the way. She phoned today and told me to tell Mum that "She's fine." I'm not entirely convinced. Although she did get these withdrawal tablets from the doc, so fingers crossed.

Mum just shouted "Sarah, break time is over!"
She means my break from revision(revizzzzzzz)
*Exhasperated sigh*

Speak soon.

<3,
cocoablush09

No comments:

Post a Comment