Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Day Six; Brothers and Basshunter.

Hey-ho, let's go!

Let's not. I feel SICKY.

Yeah, my 9-y/o bro isn't feeling too good today, so he's been put in an isolation of sorts in the living room, so he doesn't give me and Anna it COZ WE HUV EXAMZ.

Exam leave seems to have caused me to develop a dependancy on BASSHUNTER. Yes, you read that right. Basshunter.
I know it's awful, i ken i ken okay!
But it's so catchy.
ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO SEE YOU SMILIN'.

Mum's out visiting Granny again; she's back to the old ways. What a suprise.

I've got Higher history exam on Wednesday. I stayed in todaiiii to "revise".

The phrase "Living for the Weekend" is relevant to my life at the mo.

Sorry about the shit post. I'm feeling quite down at the moment. I know I'm failing all my exams and won't get into Biochemistry @ Dundee. :[
And I've realised I'll never be pretty. I get so jealous of all the beautiful girls.

<3,
cocoablush09

No comments:

Post a Comment