Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Day Eight: Missed Blogs and Missed People.

Sup ma bruvaaaaz!
Sorry for the lack of blogging yesterday.
I had nout to say.

So today, I had my Higher History exam, it was aiiight. Afterwards, Jess, Tom and Andrew came back to me and Anna's. They stayed the afternoon (not Tom, he left). Was gid seeing them, espesh as I haven't seen Androooo in an AGE.
(This is the "Missed People" part of the blog title).

Tomoz I am getting my first ever spray-tan, at Amie's residence. There are three shades of choice; light, medium, dark. GENUINELY considering getting dark. I'd look awesome black.:P

IMMA GET CRUNK.

Bangin'.

On Saturday, going to Frederik's leaving party. Will be sad to say goodbye to that lad! :[
BACK TO GEURMANY NAOW.

My incredible mother triumphed once again by purchasing Double Decker bars. They are just insanely good. GRR.

Oh and FYI, this blog WAS much longer ++ more detailed, alas it got deleted and I cannot be arsed typing everything again. Unlucky for you, eh :P.

I'll speak soon.

<3,
cocoablush09

No comments:

Post a Comment