Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Day One; The Chronicles Begin.

Happnin' y'all! This seems perfect for daily ramblings, revelations and (no doubt) rants. There's just some stuff you don't wanna tell your, er, "homies", family, or bee-tothe-eff. Kapeeeeesh?!

So today I had my second exam of da season, namely Higher German. It was, to say the least, diabolical.

On the brightside, on the way to the exam I walked with a china mug of steamin' tomato(TOMMY) soup cupped in my hand. And I walked with Toffle(real name Jess) one of ma bezziezzzz.

I'm not in the best of moods these days. Hmm, I guess you could know why, "Blogger" seeing as no-one sees this blog...let's just say my Granny has got into, shall we say, old habits, and I can see it's stressing my maaaammy out :[ I just hope she doesn't do herself any real damage this time. In fact, she's in a state right as I type this...


I'd best be off. The exhilerating prospect of maths revizzzzzz awaits!
I'll most likely blog tomoz. This has been most pleasant.

<3,
cocoablush09

No comments:

Post a Comment