Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Day Five; Sun and, well, Sun.

Duuuuuude, it was so sunny today! (I never say "dude" in real life, I can't pull it off).

I was actually sweatin'. How attractive.

So on the bus home, I was sitting at a window seat, rather content, pretending I was Red from The Shawshank Redemption on his way to Mexico. Then a man sat next to me. I know, THE HORROR. The pickle was this:
Me being a socially awkward person, I was fretting about how I would ask him to get up when I had to get off the bus. I was praying he would get off before me, so I'd be spared this conundrum.
A few stops before my stop, it became obvious he wasn't.
The next few minutes were spent deliberating what I would say.
When my stop came, I stood up pointedly and came out with
"Sorry, can I just, uh."
I never did finish that sentence.
Luckily, the man understood and I got off the bus unscathed, after thanking the man of course.

It's Sunday, and I'm looking forward to next weekend already. I have Amie's mum's 40th with the whole CREW on Friday. Then Fred's leaving party at some random's house on SAT.

I think, if I act like the angel I am to dearest mother in the next few days, she may grant me £20 or so for a new dress for these occasions.
I want a PASTEL dress, a PASTEL one.
If I ever wear a white dress, I'll feel like an angel.

Ooooh, Britain's Got Talent is on, gotta go!
(I know. My life is insane.)

<3,
cocoablush09

1 comment:

  1. haha, i didnt think anyone was as socially timid as me >.< i hate those sort of problems :)
    x

    ReplyDelete