Followers

Saturday 22 May 2010

Day Four; Itches and Imperialism.

Good mornin' to yah, laddie!
(Irish accent).

Today is a day of stringent revizzzzzz.

Yesterday went up da tooooon with Anna, Amie, Jenny and Laurie during the day. It was a rather b-e-a-uuuutiful day, as Bruce Almighty would say.
We sat in the Gardens, having an ice-cream and a gossip(bitch?No, let's say gossip).

Stayed in @ night 'cause I couldn't be ringed going out. Tea wasn't ready till like 7.30 a wis rajin. Joking, I'm not that bratty. Although I did have something of a tantrum(jokiiiiin).

So psyched for Germany music trip in, like, A MONTH?!
I'm sitting next to Amie on the way there, due to tradition.
I'm sitting next to Tom on the way back. :D
And I cannot effing wait for the MASSIVE buffet on the ferry.
There was one last time and it was actually insane.
I've been looking forward to this one for the best part of two years.

I just listened to "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Naiiiiice Summer song.
It reminds me of an ex, though ;D

Also.
T in the effing P.
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE RISE AGAINST.
Although, unfortunately, no-one that I'm going with likes Rise Against. They're all more Eminem sorta people. Not that I don't like Eminem, but he's got like, TWO good songs.

Anyway, the reason for the entitlement of this particular post:
I AM DO GODDAMN ITCHY.
I'm worried I have a disease of some sort.
As for the Imperialsim bit, that's referring to history revizzzzzz.
:P
I know, I'm awesome.

I'd better start this ca-ra-zeeeeeee revision ma bruvaaaaaz!

<3,
cocoablush09

No comments:

Post a Comment