Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

Day Five Thousand and Eighty- Seven: A Million Forgotten Blogs.

Holy. Fuckin'. Shit.

I haven't spoke to you in a while(to say the least), Blogspot. Apologies babe. (L)

A badly summarised version of what's happened since we spoke last:

{........... I got my exam results (boooorinnnn) : ABBBB. A in English yo :P
I got a job in Monsoon Children @ The Gyle. :]]
It turns out Granny has cancer. They dunno how long she's got. :(
I've developed a fascination with rings(and lots of 'em), rappers, and the thought of getting a "Thug Life" tattoo accross my stomach. ........... }

Today I was workin' 10.15-6.15. On my lunch I bought Lil Wayne, Blink-182 and various rappers posters from HMV. I kinda fancied the Korean guy who was on the till hehe.
AAAAhnd this evenin i went to Tom and Jenny's,,, Jess (aka Toffle), Luke and Roo were there tooooo. We watched some
freaky-ass film(cringe at me trying to talk black).

Oh, my attendance at SKEWL recently has been abysmal. Really, I mean ABYSMAL. I just can't seem to bring myself to get out of bed these days. What for?

I don't think I'll go to Uni. Not cut out for it.

...sorry, i thought id say that as no-one reads my blogs, so im just letting loose eh.

Tune of the moment: NO LOVE by eminem ft. lil wayne. fuckin' tyunnne

BITCH, YOU GET NO LOVE

you do, though, blogspot.
thanks for listening.
speak tomorrow.


<3,
cocoablush09

No comments:

Post a Comment